Tristan F. Spence, CPA, CVA
Manager, Audit and Assurance Services
- Small Business Disaster Loan Program: Coronavirus Update
- IRS Says No Double Tax Benefit for PPP Loan Recipients
- Republican Senators Propose Version of New CARES Act
- As the PPP Forgiveness Window Opens Businesses Should Wait-and-See
- Deferred Payroll Tax: What You Should Know
- New SBA Guidance Clears the Way for a Simpler PPP Loan Forgiveness Process
- Employee Retention Credit Ends With New Infrastructure Bill
TRISTAN F. SPENCE BIOGRAPHY
Tristan joined Glass Jacobson in December of 2019 with over 18 years of experience in a variety of accounting, auditing, including management advisory services, financial statement analysis, and valuation services. He also has experience working with companies that have difficult revenue recognition policies, unusual/exotic equity structures and stock/performance based compensation arrangements.
Tristan is a Certified Public Accountant licensed in Maryland and is also a Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA). He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants, and the National Association of Valuators and Analysts (NACVA).
Tristan graduated with a B.S. in Accounting from the University of Maryland, College Park in 2002.
In his spare time, Tristan enjoys golfing, working with computers, and investing in the stock market.