Steven G. Albert, MST, CPA
- Update on the Proposed Tax Reform [Video]
- Key Differences Between the Senate and House Tax Plans [Video]
- Year End Tax Strategies in Light of 2017 Tax Reform [Video]
- Charitable Giving Tips in Light of the New Tax Law
- Avoid An Underpayment Penalty: Don't Be Blindsided by a Higher Tax Liability
- Employee vs. Independent Contractor: How to Know the Difference
- It's Time to Issue 1099s to Independent Contractors
- Should I Make My Rental Real Estate Property an LLC?
- New Tax Laws Are Impacting Homebuyers as They File Their Tax Returns
- Investing in Qualified Opportunity Zones (QOZ) Can Reduce Capital Gains Taxes
- How to Use IRA Checkwriting in Retirement to Save on Taxes
- 6 Year-End Tax Strategies for Businesses
- Estate Planning Under the New Tax Law: Opportunities and Traps
- 2019 Tax Filing Deadline & Payment Extended to July 15
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act: COVID-19 Update
- Hogan Executive Order Closes Maryland Non-Essential Businesses
- Can You Deduct Entertainment & Business Meal Expenses? (Updated 2020)
STEVE ALBERT BIOGRAPHY
Steve Albert’s public accounting experience dates to 1975. He is the Principal of Wealth Advisory Services at Glass Jacobson and is extensively involved with estate, divorce, and retirement planning; the purchase, sale, and liquidation of businesses; and individual and business taxation.
Steve has presented several speeches on tax law changes, general tax planning, and estate planning to firm clients, the general public, stockbrokers, and real estate agents. He has appeared numerous times on WBAL’s call-in radio program, Tax Law Changes and on WCBM’s Tax Aspects of Real Estate Transactions. In addition, Steve has written articles that have appeared in The Baltimore Sun, The Daily Record, The Baltimore Business Journal, and The Practical Accountant. He recently participated in Consuming Interests, a live web chat hosted by Eileen Ambrose from The Baltimore Sun.
As director of the tax department, Steve’s main responsibilities include oversight and training of staff accountants in taxation. He also works closely with clients to provide short- and long-term strategic business planning. Steve is also an investment advisor representative.