Jonathan S. Dinkins, CPA/PFS, CIMA®, AIF®
Managing Director, CEO
- We Need Your Vote to Win PGA Tour Volunteer Challenge [VIDEO]
- PGA TOUR Volunteer Challenge [UPDATE]
- Five Time-Tested Conclusions about The Financial Markets
- Comments on Last Week's Market Volatility - February 13, 2018
- Coordinated Wealth Management: Why It's Crucial to Financial Success
- How To Protect Yourself from Becoming the Next Victim of a Ponzi Scheme
- Is the Past Week's Market Volatility a Signal to Sell? [October, 2018]
- 2018 Year-End Market Update [December 31, 2018]
- When Can We Expect Economic Normalcy?
- Client Spotlight: Nica Shields Breaks a World Record!
- Glass Jacobson Named Top 150 CPA Firm by Accounting Today
JON DINKINS BIOGRAPHY
Jon joined Glass Jacobson in 2002. Considered by his partners as one of the founders of Glass Jacobson Investment Advisors, he became its Managing Director in 2005 and as CEO, he oversees the financial services group. With more than 40 years of experience in financial management, Jon has experience advising institutional investors, plan sponsors, high net worth individuals and other profit and not-for-profit enterprises.
He has extensive wealth management experience advising senior executives and high net worth individuals and their families. Jon’s expertise includes advising plan trustees and sponsors on compliance and fiduciary conduct for institutional investment portfolios, general asset allocation, and asset management.
Jon received his undergraduate degree in accounting from Marshall University. He is a certified public accountant (CPA) and an investment advisor representative. Jon earned the personal financial specialist (PFS) designation from the American Institute of CPAs, the certified investment management analyst (CIMA®) designation from the Investments & Wealth Institute, and the accredited investment fiduciary (AIF®) designation from the Center for Fiduciary Studies.
Jon was selected as an expert in his field to contribute to the book Tips from the Top; Targeted Advice from America’s Top Money Minds. Jon is a member of the American Institute of CPAs and its personal financial planning practice section.
As an Eagle Scout, Jon believes in building a stronger community to improve the lives of Baltimore’s citizens. was awarded the prestigious “Eagle to Eagle Award.” The award is given to an adult Eagle Scout for demonstrating leadership and being a role model. Additionally, Jon has worked on nine Habitat for Humanity homes in Baltimore and assisted with home renovations in Mississippi after Hurricane Katrina.
Reflecting on his 40-year career in the financial services industry, Jon wrote an article entitled “Five Time-Tested Conclusions about the Financial Markets.” Jon’s goal was to advise investors on how to accomplish their long-term goals by describing what practices best deliver returns on investments. His advice is wise and prudent.