Byron T. Deese
Relationship Development Manager
- Retirement Plans Have New Contribution Limits for 2019
- Use Trusts to Navigate Complex Inheritance and Tax Issues
- Steps to Take When a Spouse Passes Away
- Long-term Care Insurance: Why You Should Consider It As You Age
- 3(38) and 3(21) Fiduciary Investment Advisor Services
- Maryland 529 plan: Benefits of Contributing to an MD 529 Plan
- Life Insurance May Offer More than a Death Benefit
- Tax Strategies That Are Keeping Charitable Giving Alive
- IRS Grants Temporary Relief for Safe Harbor Plan Sponsors
- Are Health Savings Accounts (HSA) the Ultimate Health Care Insurance Plan?
- Time Running Out on Special Charitable Giving Provisions
- Celebrating National Financial Literacy Month
- Diversifying Philanthropy
BYRON T. DEESE BIOGRAPHY
Byron T. Deese, CEPA® is the Relationship Development Manager for Glass Jacobson Wealth Advisors and a Retirement Plan Consultant within the firm’s investment advisory division. Byron specializes in providing retirement plan services for small businesses and is a Certified Exit Planning Adviser. A native of Sanford, FL, and resident of Hanover, MD, Byron is a graduate of Tuskegee University, with a bachelor’s degree in Finance.
In the community, Byron is active with Baltimore City Community College Foundation, Abilities Network, and Associated Black Charities as a Board Member. Byron was inducted into the Professional Advisor Recognition Society (PARS) in 2020 by the Baltimore Community Foundation and is also member of their Investment Committee. He is also founder of the Dream Makers Network, which is a community organizing and professional networking group. Byron is married to his wife Maria, and they have one daughter, Matyson Aleah.