Byron T. Deese
Relationship Development Manager
- Retirement Plans Have New Contribution Limits for 2019
- Use Trusts to Navigate Complex Inheritance and Tax Issues
- Steps to Take When a Spouse Passes Away
- Long-term Care Insurance: Why You Should Consider It As You Age
- 3(38) and 3(21) Fiduciary Investment Advisor Services
- Maryland 529 plan: Benefits of Contributing to an MD 529 Plan
- Life Insurance May Offer More than a Death Benefit
- Tax Strategies That Are Keeping Charitable Giving Alive
- IRS Grants Temporary Relief for Safe Harbor Plan Sponsors
- Are Health Savings Accounts (HSA) the Ultimate Health Care Insurance Plan?
- Time Running Out on Special Charitable Giving Provisions
- Celebrating National Financial Literacy Month
Byron T. Deese is the Relationship Development Manager for Glass Jacobson Financial Group and a Retirement Plan Consultant within the firm’s investment advisory division. Byron specializes in providing retirement plan services for small businesses, while helping the employees prepare for life after their working years. A native of Sanford, FL, and resident of Hanover, MD, Byron is a graduate of Tuskegee University, with a bachelor’s degree in Finance.
In the community, Byron is active with Baltimore City Community College Foundation, Abilities Network, and Associated Black Charities as a Board Member. Byron was inducted into the Professional Advisor Recognition Society (PARS) in 2020 by the Baltimore Community Foundation and is also member of their Investment Committee. He is also a member of The Eubie Blake Center for Performing Arts and the Reginald F. Lewis Museum in Baltimore. Byron is married to his best friend Maria and they have one daughter, Matyson Aleah.