Byron joined Glass Jacobson in August of 2018 as the retirement consultant, and also serves as the relationship development manager for the firm. Byron specializes in helping small business owners reach their retirement goals.
Prior to joining our team, he was a group account executive with Mutual of America, providing pension and retirement plan services for small businesses and nonprofit organizations. He also spent years at Legg Mason and Lincoln Financial Group, working in institutional sales and relationship management.
Byron is a graduate of Tuskegee University where he earned his bachelor of science degree in finance. He also is a licensed life and health insurance agent.
Outside of the office, Byron enjoys spending time with family, attending St. Mark’s United Methodist Church and being a supporter of the Expressions Dance Company in Annapolis. Byron is also active with Baltimore City Community College, Abilities Network, Inc., and The Eubie Blake Center for Performing Arts as a board member. In 2009, he founded the Dream Makers Network, which is a community outreach and professional networking group that hosts community activities in Baltimore City.
- Time Running Out on Special Charitable Giving Provisions
- Are Health Savings Accounts (HSA) the Ultimate Health Care Insurance Plan?
- IRS Grants Temporary Relief for Safe Harbor Plan Sponsors
- Tax Strategies That Are Keeping Charitable Giving Alive
- Life Insurance May Offer More than a Death Benefit
- Maryland 529 plan: Benefits of Contributing to an MD 529 Plan